Terms and conditions
As used herein, “SpaceTravel” refers to the company UAB Debex Operations, including without limitation thereby, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. UAB Debex Operations is a company with limited liability, incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Depending upon context, “SpaceTravel” may also refer to the Services, products, Site, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by SpaceTravel.
Business relationships are established with you when you, as the Account Holder, make your first money transfer to SpaceTravel with the intention to buy digital currency.
An SpaceTravel Account (“Account” or “Accounts”) is an Account held by an “Account Holder” with the specific objective of exchanging digital currency (like bitcoin) and fiat currency through the SpaceTravel platform.
- You can submit your request for buy digital currencies after creating an SpaceTravel account and completing online verification, which is compliant with the newest EU AML regulations.
- you will not use Services provided by SpaceTravel for any illegal purposes, including actions and operations in order to legalize funds received for a criminal or illegal activity.
A new Account can be created by any natural person or legal entity with an e-mail address, a digital currency wallet, official ID or passport. Before an Account is activated it will be validated by SpaceTravel and 3rd party AML and KYC service provider with which SpaceTravel has made an agreement (check for correct e-mail address, digital currency wallet and verify identity according most recent AML requirements). You perform the identification procedures personally. Together with the e-mail address and verified ID these details are considered the “Account Details”.
In case you have noticed that funds or crypto currency have been transferred to your blockchain wallet by mistake or in other ways that have no legal basis, you are obliged to immediately notify SpaceTravel about it and unconditionally commit to repay SpaceTravel the funds or return the cryptocurrency which was transferred by mistake in 3 (three) business days from the receipt of such request from SpaceTravel.
- SpaceTravel reserves the right to change the buy limits on your Account as we deem necessary.
- Account Holders are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Account Details information and for all activity including Transactions that occur under their Account.
- Account Holders agree to provide SpaceTravel with accurate, current and complete information as prompted by the Registration process (Email enter, verification).
- Account Holders also provide the correct name during verification as used with the bank account to assure SpaceTravel can compare and validate that name on bank account from which transfer has been made and completed is the same from the name provided during verification.
- Account Holders will provide one of their digital currency wallet addresses to SpaceTravel where SpaceTravel can send digital currency to the Account Holder.
- SpaceTravel cannot be held responsible for the loss of digital currencies resulting from an Account Holder not being able to access their personal wallet and/or digital currency address(es) which they provided to SpaceTravel to be used by SpaceTravel for sending digital currency to the Account Holder.
- When buying digital currencies through the SpaceTravel, Account Holders generates request directly to SpaceTravel to buy specific digital currency for that price what is on a market – once the payment from user is received. The Exchange Service is subject to the SpaceTravel “Offer Price”. “Offer Price” means the liquidity adjusted price of a given digital currency amount in terms of local currency as quoted on the SpaceTravel Site or other partner website through which SpaceTravel is providing its service. The “Offer Price” is stated as a “Buy Price,” the price in terms of local currency at which you purchase digital currency from SpaceTravel. For the purpose of any transaction which incorporates the “Offer Price”, you agree, as a condition of using the SpaceTravel services and by accepting you are aware that prices on a market is changing, so you will see the exact amount of digital currencies you get – after your payment is received to SpaceTravel and SpaceTravel than execute your request to buy digital currency.
- Account Holder acknowledges and agrees that the digital currencies‘ price is based on the SpaceTravel Offer Price. Volatile market conditions, 3rd party caused delays and API delays can affect the Offer Price negative, for which SpaceTravel cannot be hold responsible.
- Account Holder also acknowledges and agrees that the payment in relation to the transaction may be delayed due to unavailability of banking systems, for which SpaceTravel cannot be hold responsible.
- Due to the inherent nature of the digital currencies networks, Account Holder also acknowledges and agrees that execution of its request to buy digital currencies to their Account may take between one (1) hour and twenty-four (24) hours, barring unforeseen or unavoidable network issues after the payment is successfully received to SpaceTravel Account.
- SpaceTravel reserves the right to abort a transaction at any time and to return received payments or digital currencies to the Account Holder.
- SpaceTravel has a right to refund and return payment back to a sender without a further explanation. The refund fee is 5% from the total amount receive but not less than 10 eur.
Our Services consist of facilitating Account Holders request to buy or sell of digital currencies such as Bitcoins using different payment methods – bank cards, bank wire transfers or similar. Service fee for exchange (and any other fees) is incorporated to the final amount user is willing to pay. In certain cases, SpaceTravel can collect fees from the user on behalf of other parties involved in the transaction (partners, acquiring banks, acquirers, etc.). SpaceTravel does not keep or manage any digital currency wallets and/or Euro deposits.
The exchange of the cryptocurrency is under the regulation of AML laws of the Republic of Lithuanian and SpaceTravel‘s policy is to comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding AML and identity verification (know your customer / KYC procedures), and to detect and prevent the use of SpaceTravel‘s Services for money laundering or to facilitate criminal or terrorist activities. Accordingly, SpaceTravel has implemented an Anti-Money Laundering and Identity Verification Policy: AML Policy which is compliant with the most updated EU AML regulation.
SpaceTravel is a stand-alone digital currency exchange business, where you deal directly with SpaceTravel. The costs for a transaction through the SpaceTravel platform consist of a service fee and/or a bank fee. Digital currencies such as Bitcoins are a digital non-returnable and non-refundable product for which you lose your right of withdrawal. The sale of digital currency is final sale and no returns are permitted. SpaceTravel is not obliged to issue an invoice. SpaceTravel‘s details might appear on end user bank statement.
Bank card flow:
A buy transaction is initiated after your payment notification has been received from SpaceTravel payment service provider and is processed by SpaceTravel. The digital currency will be sent to the digital currency address of your wallet after finishing the buy transaction. The digital currency price for your transaction will be locked in for a short period, so you know exactly how much digital currency you will receive. If your payment takes more than the lock in period to finalise, your digital currency price will be updated with the SpaceTravel Offer Price at the time of receiving your payment signal. In that case the final amount of digital currency sent to your wallet may differ slightly. The minimum and maximum transaction sizes depend on the status of your Account and are visible at Payment Verification window.
When buying digital currency by SEPA bank transfer, you acknowledge and agree to accept:
- That you will be provided with the details of the SpaceTravel bank account after clicking the review order button on the Payment verification (Buy) page.
- SEPA bank transfers are processed daily after receiving a notification from our bank of your transfer. Expect a lead time of one to three working days between your bank transfer and receiving the digital currency in your wallet.
- Initiate your SEPA transfer from the bank account, which is under the same name you used to complete verification on SpaceTravel Account.
- Put your SpaceTravel payment reference in the ‘comment’ (sometimes called ‘label’ or ‘reference’) field of the bank transaction.
- Only transfer Euro amounts within the limits of your SpaceTravel Account and the exact amount you saw on the payment verification window.
- If you transfer money, but your ID verification has failed – please start the verification process again through spaceTravel.io or write email to support@spaceTravel.io and ask for help. If within 10 working days you will not complete verification successfully because of the issues from your side, SpaceTravel is responsible to take 10% fee from the amount you sent (with minimum of 5 euros and maximum of 20 euros). The amount will be transferred to the same IBAN account the transfer was made to SpaceTravel.
- If you transfer the amount which exceeds the one you have to pay based on the order you accepted – SpaceTravel will exchange crypto currencies for the amount you have transferred with the updated amount/volume of digital asset you have selected.
- The minimum SEPA transfer is equal to 30 euros and the maximum depends on your account level of your SpaceTravel Account.
- After your SEPA bank transfer, it usually takes 1-5 working days to show on our bank account.
- Once our bank confirms your transfer, we initiate a buy transaction and the digital currency will be sent to your blockchain wallet address.
- The estimated amount of digital currency on the Offer details page is based on the market price at that moment.
- The final amount of digital currency you receive will differ from the estimate as the price is determined at the moment when your order is actually traded, this means – when your bank transfer is received.
- The final exchange selection will depend on the market situation and exchange availability at the time your order transaction is processed.
- When your digital currency is sent to your wallet you will receive a confirmation email with the financial transaction details.
A sell transaction is initiated after your cryptocurrency transfer notification has been received and is being processed by SpaceTravel. The fiat currency will be sent to your iban account after finishing the sell transaction. When you initiate sell transaction you can see initial quote (price), which is indicative. After you initiate the sell transaction you have 48 hours to send SpaceTravel your virtual currency. The final price will be calculated when SpaceTravel receives your virtual currency into indicted wallet. In that case the final amount of fiat currency sent to your wallet may differ from initial quote (price).
When selling digital currency, you acknowledge and agree to accept:
- That you will be provided with the details of the SpaceTravel wallet after clicking the review order button on the Payment verification (Sell) page.
- Expect a lead time of 1 to 5 working days between our bank transfer and receiving the fiat currency in your iban account.
- Provide us with the bank account, which is under your name.
- Only transfer the exact amount you saw on the transfer verification window.
- If you transfer cryptocurrency, but your ID verification has failed – please start the verification process again through spaceTravel.io or write email to support@spaceTravel.io and ask for help. If within 10 working days you will not complete verification successfully because of the issues from your side, SpaceTravel is responsible to take 10% fee from the amount you sent (with minimum of 5 euros and maximum of 20 euros). The amount will be transferred to your IBAN account you indicated during verification.
- If you transfer the amount which exceeds the one you have to pay based on the order you accepted – SpaceTravel will exchange fiat currencies for the amount you have transferred in cryptocurrencies.
- The minimum transfer is equal to 50 euros and the maximum is equal to 15 000 euros.
- Once we get your cryptocurrency transfer to SpaceTravel’s blockchain wallet address, we initiate a sell transaction, and the fiat currency will be sent to your iban account.
- The estimated amount of fiat currency on the Offer details page is based on the market price at that moment.
- The final amount of fiat currency you receive will differ from the estimate as the price is determined at the moment when your order is actually traded, this means – when your cryptocurrency transfer is received.
- When your fiat currency is sent to your wallet you will receive a confirmation email with the financial transaction details.
Since SpaceTravel provides the Services by electronic means, your instructions given to SpaceTravel shall be confirmed by the means SpaceTravel uses to confirm your identity on the SpaceTravel Platform or via other communication means as may be agreed between the Parties in writing. Your consents, approvals, acceptances and other statements given though the use of SpaceTravel Platform or via other agreed communication means shall have the same legal validity as your signature on a written document. Your agreements concluded with SpaceTravel via SpaceTravel Platform shall be deemed to be written agreements concluded between you and SpaceTravel. Before executing the currency exchange, SpaceTravel shall have a right to suspend it and demand from you documents which prove the legal source of funds related to the exchange. In case you do not submit such documents, SpaceTravel shall have a right to refuse to execute the exchange and to provide related information to relevant authorities, if so required under applicable laws. If crypto currency exchange is to be supported by other payment services providers (e.g. in case of SWIFT payments) as well, SpaceTravel may terminate execution of funds or crypto currency transfer if so lawfully requested by those payment service providers.
In case the currency is send to the incorrect account according to the incorrect data provided by you (i.e. you indicate a wrong IBAN number of your E-money account/blockchain wallet), it shall be considered that SpaceTravel has fulfilled the obligations properly and shall not be obliged to repay the transferred amount to you. Even though SpaceTravel shall not be held liable for the currency transfer based on the incorrect data provided by you, SpaceTravel shall take all reasonable measures to track the executed payment operation and shall put reasonable efforts to recover funds. All information necessary to track the executed payment operation shall be provided by you to the extent allowed under the laws which should assist you to directly contact the person, who has received the payment for the issue of the returning the transferred funds or currency.
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Site are the property of SpaceTravel and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other applicable laws. You may view, print and/or download a copy of the Materials from this Site solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The Trademarks, service marks and logos of SpaceTravel and others used in this Site are the property of SpaceTravel and their respective owners. The software, domain name, text, images, colour combinations and graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video and audio, as well as the structure, selection and order of its contents used on this Site belong to SpaceTravel. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means. Any unauthorised use is prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark and/or other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties
We may provide access to certain parties to access specific data and information through our API (Application Programming Interface) or through widgets.
Account Holder represents and warrants that they are the legitimate owners and are allowed to use all digital currencies of the Transactions being carried out and do not infringe the rights of any third party or applicable laws.
SpaceTravel liability shall be limited as follows:
SpaceTravel shall not be liable:
- if for any reason the SpaceTravel Platform is unavailable or broken at any time or for any period;
- for mistakes made by credit institutions, settlement systems or other third parties, untimely execution of money transfer, freezing of funds;
- for consequences arising out of improper discharge of SpaceTravel’s obligations regarding reasons caused by third parties which are beyond SpaceTravel control;
- for failure to meet contractual obligations and losses, if obligations were not discharged or damage were made while SpaceTravel had been following the duties arising out of applicable laws
Where SpaceTravel‘s Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. SpaceTravel has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
Right to Act. You represent and warrant that:
- You shall also not provide access to Account to other third parties which are not authorized to initiate crypto currency exchange on behalf of you. In case the Party becomes aware that any unauthorized third party is trying to / tried to access the Account, the other Party should be informed about this immediately.
Use of Services. You represent and warrant that:
- You will not use the Services for any unlawful purpose. Among the activities and services constituting of illegal purposes are (but are not limited to) any act or omission that is illegal in the place where you are located or normally domiciled or where SpaceTravel is located or for any of the following:
- money laundering, terrorist financing, financial crime, white-collar crime and corruption, human trafficking (including child pornography);
- muggling (including narcotics, weapons, drugs, tobacco, etc.);
- activities and services related to violation of intellectual property rights;
- credit counseling or repair agencies;
- credit protection or identity theft protection services;
- direct marketing or subscription offers;
- internet, mail or telephone order pharmacies or pharmacy referral services;
- items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity;
- items that may be counterfeit including, but not limited to: designer handbags, clothing and accessories, and consumer electronics;
- items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime;
- items that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others;
- live animals;
- medical equipment;
- multi-level marketing businesses (MLM);
- payment aggregators;
- prepaid phone cards or phone services;
- purchase, sale or promotion of drugs, alcohol, or drug paraphernalia, or items that may represent these uses;
- rebate based businesses;
- up-sell merchants;
- using the Service as a means to transfer funds between bank accounts held in the same name;
- using the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property, taxation and other proprietary rights and data collection and privacy;
- using the Service to collect payments that support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “business opportunity” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs;
- using the Service to control an account that is linked to another account that has engaged in any of the foregoing activities;
- using the Service to defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud others, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about users, registered recipients, or third parties without their consent;
- using the Service to intentionally interfere with another user’s enjoyment of it, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code;
- using the Service to make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or to send junk mail or spam to others;
- using the Service to send or receive funds for something that may have resulted from fraud or other illegal behavior;
- using the Service while impersonating any person or entity or falsely claiming an affiliation with any person or entity;
- weight loss programs;
- wire transfer money orders.
Reliance on Third Party Information. You hereby are informed that SpaceTravel may be also relying on third party information about you (and vice versa) for identification purposes to the extent allowed under legal acts.
Other representations and warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- You are not politically exposed person (PEP);
- Your wallet is owned and controlled exclusively by you;
- You are not subject to an international sanctions;
- You are not engaged and have never been engaged in any illegal field or activity (sale of drugs, sale of banned goods;
- The execution of the transaction does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound or any law, rule, regulation, order or judgment to which you are subject;
- You are solely responsible for complying with applicable laws regarding use of the Service including, without limitation, the determination of whether a transaction complies with laws applicable to you;
- You possess the knowledge and judgment necessary to decide whether to use the Service or otherwise engage with other use of the Service;
- The origin of your funds is from legal sources (i.e., salary, dividends, inheritance or similar), the funds are not related to money laundering, validation of legal assets, etc.
- Your citizenship country is the same as country which issued ID document which you provided during KYC process. In case your citizenship country does not correspond to the country which issued your ID document, you will separately contact SpaceTravel and indicate your citizenship.
SpaceTravel also reserves the right to cancel unconfirmed Accounts or Accounts that have been inactive for a period of 6 months or more, and/or to modify or discontinue Site or Services. Account Holder agrees that SpaceTravel will not be liable to Account Holder or to any third party for termination of their Account or access to the Site. Account Holder by completing verification and entering email on SpaceTravel site – agrees to provide the personal information and SpaceTravel have to collect, manage and save all user data based on latest GDPR requirements.
Notices and other communication sent by e-mails shall be deemed delivered to and received by the Party on the same Business Day it was sent.
The Parties shall have a right to communicate within other means of communications, including the post or telephone.
Customer queries, feedback, complaints and dispute resolution
Contact SpaceTravel. If you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, contact SpaceTravel via our ‘Customer Support’ webpage at https://spaceTravel.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ or send email to support@spaceTravel.io
When you contact SpaceTravel please provide with your name, email address, and any other information SpaceTravel may need to identify you, your SpaceTravel Account, and the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints.
Complaints. In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of your complaint, how you would like us to resolve the complaint and any other information you believe to be relevant. SpaceTravel will acknowledge receipt of your complaint if you contact SpaceTravel via our Customer Support webpage . A customer complaints officer (an “Officer”) will consider your complaint. The Officer will consider your complaint without prejudice based on the information you have provided, and any information provided by SpaceTravel.
Within 15 business days of our receipt of your complaint the Officer will address all points raised in your complaint by sending you an email (“Resolution Notice”) in which the Officer will: (i) offer to resolve your complaint in the way you requested; (ii) make a determination rejecting your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or (iii) offer to resolve your complaint with an alternative solution. In exceptional circumstances, if the Officer is unable to respond to your complaint within 15 business days for reasons beyond SpaceTravel’s control, the Officer will send you a holding reply indicating the reasons for a delay in answering your complaint and specifying the deadline by which the Officer will respond to your complaint (which will be no later than 35 business days from our receipt of your complaint).
Any offer of resolution made to you will only become binding on SpaceTravel if accepted by you. An offer of resolution will not constitute any admission by SpaceTravel of any wrongdoing or liability regarding the subject matter of the complaint.
Jurisdiction. If it has not been possible to resolve a dispute through the dispute process set out in the Complaints section any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding the existence, validity or termination of this Agreement, (a “Dispute”) shall be referred to and finally resolved by Lithuanian courts.